This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.:
- Your use of a Kharedi.in website and its related sub-sites are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website. If you transact on kharedi.in website other than the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the kharedi.in sites for such transaction. This User Agreement for the Website shall come into effect on 0000 hours India Standard Time 21st April, 2013 ("User Agreement"). If you reside in India, you are contracting with “M/S Samarth Softwares” a firm registered under shop’s and Establishment, Government of Maharashtra” with registered office at Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India).
- For the purpose of the User Agreement, Registered User / Guest User and wherever the context so require ‘You’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website as Registered User / Guest User using the computer systems of the Website and accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement and has allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password”) to become Registered User or have been identified as Guest User by providing cell number and email id..
- As a new Registered User/ Guest User, this User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your ‘acceptance’. ‘Acceptance’ shall mean your affirmative action in clicking on ‘check box’ and on the ‘continue button’ as provided on the registration page or clicking on ‘Pay Now’ button while transacting as Guest User or such other actions that implies your acceptance.. If you do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Kharedi.in Rules and Policies , please do not click on the "check box " and on the ”continue” button or “Checkout” button and do not seek to obtain access to or otherwise use the Website.
- Amendments: M/s Samarth Softwares may amend Kharedi.in Rules and Policies at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. All updates and amendments shall be notified to You via Kharedi.in Website’s Announcement Board. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement and in Kharedi.in Rules and Policies. By impliedly or expressly accepting this User Agreement, You also accept and agree to be bound by Kharedi.in Rules and Policies as provided from time to time in the following hyperlinks.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the TheSaaS service.
TheSaaS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run TheSaaS. Although TheSaaS owns the code, databases, and all rights to the TheSaaS application, you retain all rights to your data.